Friday, December 2, 2011

Time To Tell It ALL!

For several months, my FRIEND of 26 years and I have been brainstorming.  We believe that there is something about our relationship - our friendship, that needs to be celebrated and shared.  So, I had an idea today - to start a blog. I thought it would be great to share our journey.

So, I told Mo, "we (meaning her) should create a blog". She replied, "go ahead". Which meant 'we means you - it was your idea'... So, we both laughed, and before I could finish, she had it done! (I knew what I was doing... lol! She loves this stuff!)

Mo and I have been through so much; highs, lows, and in between... break-ups and make ups... but through it all, we have managed to find our "center". There has always been something that manages to bring us back... Don't you want to know what it is???

You have to hang around us for just a little bit to understand. We are honest, kind and compassionate, and we will shoot from the hip (with a little cushion).  We are fun, a little mix of old-school and new-school.  We like to look good and feel good!  In the end, we believe that life has taught us many lessons; most we have paid immediate attention to, but some we did not. And because of those experiences, we have EARNED the right to share. And if we can help other friendships find their "center" then - let's GO!!!!!!

People need to remember that true friendship that can stand the test of time is a blessing to have.  Mo and I frequently joke about the fact that many married couples don't last as long as we have!

So, join us, we will probably make you laugh and cry, and we may even surprise you.  But you will feel SOMETHING REAL!

Tone
getting real!

No comments:

Post a Comment